These Privacy Statement are the contract between you and the owner of The AiEMA website ( "this site",http://aiema.com , PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY. This Agreement constitutes a binding legal document for both parties.
· AiEMA takes and commits to protecting the privacy of website visitors. This policy details how we handle personal information.
· At aiema.com, protecting the personal information you share with us is very important. We want you to feel confident that your information is safe with us and to understand how we collect, store, use and disclose information about aiema.com users.
· This policy applies to this website, as well as related products and services provided by AiEMA that are linked to this policy.
· This Privacy Statement may change as we update and expand our Services, so please refer to it regularly
2. Collection of Personal Information
When users take certain actions on the website, they may provide us with certain types of information. Personal information may be collected, stored, and used. This information includes but is not limited to the following information:
· 1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location.
· 2. Information about your access to and use of this website, including traffic sources, visit times, page views, and website navigation paths.
· 3. Information you fill out when you register on our website, such as your name, profile information, shipping and billing addresses, payment information, email address, phone number and company name, etc.
· 4. When creating an account, you will be prompted to create a username and password. AiEMA maintains your username and password (in encrypted format) in our secure environment.
· 5. Documents, product information and other information you upload in any form on our website. Products and other information contained in your file manager or order history.
3. Use of Personal Information
· 1. Personal information submitted through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· 2. Manage our website and business.
· 3. To present our personalized website and provide our website services to you.
· 4. Process your quotes, orders and deliver the products and services you ordered.
· 5. Communicate with you about products, services, business matters, etc. through different methods (eg, by phone, email, chat).
· 6. To send you advertisements about products, services, offers, promotions and events that we think may be of interest to you.
· 7. For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotions, and evaluating and improving our services, products, services, marketing, and experience.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party's use in direct marketing without your express consent.
4. Sharing personal information
· 1. Share your personal information with our affiliated companies. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to comply with this Privacy Statement. Affiliates include our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or jointly control with us.
· 2. Share your personal information with our business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
· 3. We may share personal data with law enforcement, regulators, and other parties for legal reasons.
5. Protection of Personal Information
· 1. We will take reasonable technical and organized precautions to prevent personal information from being lost, misused, or altered.
· 2. We store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
· 3. You understand and agree that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
· 4. It is your responsibility to keep the password you use to access our website confidential. We will not ask for your password (except when you log in to the website).
6. Your Rights
· 1. We take reasonable steps to keep your data accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal data we collect.
· 2. You have the right to request correction of inaccurate information.
· 3. To protect the privacy and security of your personal data, we may ask you to provide data so that we can confirm your identity and your right to access such information and to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain.
7. Third party website
· Our website contains hyperlinks and details to third-party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and rules of third parties.
9. Retention of Personal Information
· We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect and help prevent unauthorized access to your data and to properly use the data we collect. We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active. To provide you with products or services as needed, for the purposes outlined in this policy or at the time of collection.
11. Contact us
· If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.