These Terms of Service are the contract between you and the owner of The AiEMA website ( "this site",http://aiema.com , PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. This Agreement constitutes a binding legal document for both parties.
1.Acceptance of Terms
(1) The services of this site are owned by the AiEMA . You agree to the terms of the registration agreement and complete the registration process in order to become the formal user of this site.
(2) The terms of this Agreement are dealing with the rights and obligations of both parties, always effective, otherwise mandatory law or otherwise agreed by both parties.
(3) The contents of this agreement include the text of the agreement, as well as the AiEMA has been released, release or amendments to the various rules in future . All rules are an integral part of the agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of the agreement .
(4) The AiEMA reserves the right to amend the terms of the agreement as appropriate and update it in the form of a website bulletin and no longer inform you individually. The terms of the site published immediately produce effect. If you do not agree to the relevant amendments, please stop using the services of this site. If you continue to use the service, you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Agreement, and when you are in dispute with the AiEMA, the latest "Terms" will prevail.
(5) The contents of this Agreement are not subject to the exclusion of laws and regulations of your country or region.
(1) The AiEMA provides you with Internet information and other services through the Internet according to the law, you fully agree with this agreement and the provisions of this site, the right to use the site of the relevant services.
(2) You must prepare the following equipment and bear the following expenses:
. Internet devices, including not limited to computers or other Internet terminals, modems and other necessary Internet devices;
. Internet equipment, including not limited to computers or other Internet terminals, modems and other necessary Internet access expenses, including not limited to network access fees, Internet equipment rental fees, mobile phone traffic fees.
(1) You agree that the registration information you provided is true, accurate, complete, legal and effective, and does not provide false information or impersonation to other individual or entity users. If your registration information changes, you should update your registration information in a timely manner. If the registration information you provided is not legal, unreal, inaccurate, or not exhaustive, you have to bear the corresponding responsibility and consequences, and the AiEMA reserves the right to terminate your right to use the services.
(2) If you register successfully, you will be able to generate account information such as user’s name and password. You can change the password according to the regulations. You agree that the confidentiality of the identity information is purely your personal responsibility, your identity information and business information, and you and your authorized representative only use the information on the site for all activities carried out by you. If your identity information or business information is lost or stolen, or someone is trying to use this information without your consent, please contact us immediately.
(3) When you are browsing, transmitting, downloading or uploading data information on this site, you will be kept strictly confidential if you are involved in your real name, mailing address, contact telephone number, email address, etc., unless you are authorized or the law otherwise provides that it will not be disclosed to the outside world.
(4) Unless you have legal or judicial decisions, your account information may not be transferred, sold, donated, or inherited by others in any way, otherwise you will assume all liability arising from it and shall be jointly and severally liable to the actual user.
(5) You may associate an account with certain third party sites, including but not limited to “WeChat”, “QQ”, etc. ("third party account"), or to allow you to access your third party account; the AiEMA may obtain a third party account Login information; you have the right to cancel the association between your account and your third-party account settings.
(6) You agree:The AiEMA has he right to send relevant information to you through e-mail, telephone and other forms,including product information, promotions, password recovery and so on. If you do not need the service, you can contact the AiEMA to cancel the service.
(7) To allow AiEMA to use user information to carry out related work content, not limited to the creation, development, operation, provision and improvement of our or our partners' products, services, content and advertising.
(1) You agree that in the use of this site, will not in any way violate any law, or infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties or interfere with their rights.
(2) This site may contain services such as news release, product evaluation, point-of-sale, sharing, etc., and you agree to use this service only for the purpose of publishing, sending and receiving messages and information that are relevant to the particular service. You agree that you will not engage in any breach of laws or regulations when using this service, including but not limited to:
. Publicize any unwarranted, defamatory, illegitimate, obscene or profane unlawful, informative and material.
. Spread or publish: incitement to resist, undermine the implementation of the Constitution and laws and regulations; incitement to subvert the state power and social system of speech; incitement to split the country, undermine the national unity of speech; incite national hatred, ethnic discrimination, destruction of national unity.
. Disclose, disseminate, or transmit in any other form any document, photo, software or other document of intellectual property rights, trade secrets, privacy, image rights, confidentiality obligations or other proprietary rights.
. Disseminate any document that contains viruses, corrupt files, or other similar software or programs that may harm the operation of another person's computer.
. By infringing the rights of any party, use any material or information obtained through this website, including data or images.
. Defamation, abuse, harassment, threatening or threatening or violating the legitimate rights of others, incitement to race, race, sex, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, religion, national, or discrimination, hatred or violence against a person or group Activities, or insulting the victims of these crimes by arguing of crimes against human rights.
. Advertise or assist in the sale or purchase of any goods or services for commercial purposes beyond the scope of service on this website.
. Forge or remove any copyright management information.
. Forging false information to mislead others.
. Other violations of applicable laws or regulations.
(3) You are responsible for your own comments and actions on the site. This site reserves the right of the People's Republic of China mainland laws and regulations to allow the removal of all kinds of non-compliance with laws and regulations or false information content, without having to inform the user's rights. If the user does not comply with this agreement, the AiEMA has the right to decide to refuse to service, close the user account, edit or clear the contents of the right information.
5.Rights and obligations of the AiEMA
(1) The AiEMA has an obligation on the existing technology to maintain the normal operation of the entire website service, and efforts to promote and improve technology; It is obliged to respond to the problems and the problems encountered in the registration and use of this website. Your activities on this website have been carried out smoothly.
(2) The information of the AiEMA may contain links to third party advertising, services, websites or content provided by other users, which are not obliged to review, monitor, or make any representations or warranties.
(3) The AiEMA are reserved for the removal of relevant information, closures of your account or termination of service at any time within the limits permitted by law without the consent of you. Even if the websites does not require or force you to strictly comply with these rules, it does not constitute a waiver of any right belong to the AiEMA.If your account on the AiEMA is closed, then the corresponding membership will also be lost. For the loss of membership, you can not claim any rights or claim for this.
(4) The AiEMA may work with partners to provide the services you required, or to show what you may be interested in. In the event that the information is necessary for the product and service, you will agree to share the necessary user information with the partners, including:
. Your personal registration information when you register as a formal user or to join this website member;
. Your relevant data, including but not limited to upload data, pictures, documents, release information, participate in product reviews, comments and other data;
(5) The AiEMA does not allow any user or third party to collect, edit, sell or free the user's personal information by any means. Anyone found to be engaged in these activities, the AiEMA have the right to terminate the service agreement, seized his account immediately. The AiEMA does not provide or share information to any unrelated third party. However, in the following circumstances, The AiEMA may disclose some or all of your information:
. Get your authorization in advance;
. You use a Shared function;
. According to the requirements of laws, regulations, legal procedures or mandatory requirements of government authorities;
. For the purpose of academic research or public interests;
. To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the AiEMA, such as search, prevention and treatment of fraud or safety issues;
. Comply with the provisions of the relevant terms of service or use agreement ;
(6) In addition to the AiEMA in the except other restrictions and conditions specified in the agreement, within the limits allowed by the Chinese laws and regulations, for use on the AiEMA caused by the product or service or related to any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or any other property damage, the director of the AiEMA, the AiEMA, managers, employees, agents or other representatives assume have no responsibility under any circumstances. The responsibility of the site , whether in contract, guarantee, tort (including negligence) or any other liability, under both no more than what you buy goods value associated with the claim amount. The responsibility to eliminate and restrict terms will works in the fullest extent allowed by law, and in your qualification has been revoked or still continue to be valid after termination.
6.Term & Terminiation
(1) If you need to cancel the registered user identity, you need to adopt the AiEMA audit agreed by the AiEMA to write off your registered users, that is, to lift the relationship between you and the AiEMA. But write off the user account, the AiEMA still retain the following rights:
. After logout, the AiEMA shall have the right to retain all your registration data, upload data, and previous trading record;
. After logout,, the AiEMA can still exercise the rights stated in this service agreement as your illegal act or violation of the contract in the trading platform before you log out.
(2) In the following cases, you can terminate the service by logging off the user:
. When you violate the relevant provisions of this service agreement, the AiEMA has the right to terminate the provision of services to you. If you terminate the provision of the service, once again directly, indirectly or in the name of others registered as a user, the site has the right to once again terminate the provision of services to you.
. If the information of registration you provideded is not accurate, incomplete or has been invalid, by the site notice, you did not complete the revision and update the user information within three working days, the AiEMA has the right to terminate the service.
. Once the main information in your registration data is found to be untrue or unlawful, the AiEMA has the right to terminate the service at any time.
. When the Service Agreement is terminated or renewed, you have expressly reluctant to accept a new service agreement with the AiEMA;
(1) Once you accept this Agreement, you will be notified of any form of information (including but not limited to uploading data, images, documents, product reviews, customer inquiries, articles, etc.) published at any time during this period , And all of the negotiable rights, are exclusively and irrevocably transferred to the AiEMA, and you agree that the AiEMA shall have the right to sue for any subject infringement.
(2) No unit or individual may, in any way, illegally copy, reproduce, quote, link, crawl or otherwise use the AiEMA in any manner without the express written permission of the AiEMA, except as otherwise provided by law of the information content, otherwise, the AiEMA has the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
8.Limitation of Liability
(1) Unless otherwise expressly stated, the site, the catalog and all the information, content, materials, merchandise (including software) and services provided by or in any other way through this site are provided by the " "Based on the existing" basis.Unless otherwise .
(2) Unless expressly written instructions, not the site operations and information contained in this site, content, materials, or services of any kind, express or implied in the statement or guarantee (except according to the law of the People's Republic of China), on this site for you the price the authenticity of the data query, don't do any guarantee, shall not be responsible for.
(3) In the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the AiEMA and its affiliates do not promise all express or implied guarantees,including but not limited to the marketability and satisfy a specific purpose implied warranty,do not guarantee website, or in other ways it contains all of the information provided to you through this website, content, materials, products (including software) and services, the server or email from site no viruses or other harmful components. Unless expressly written instructions, not due to the use of the site, or because it contains, or in other ways through this site offers users all the information (including software), content, materials, goods and services, or buy and liable for any damage caused by the use of commodity (Except as otherwise assumed under the laws of the People's Republic of China) shall bear the responsibility, including but not limited to direct, indirect or incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
(1) The enactment, enforcement and interpretation of this Agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
(2) If there is any dispute between the parties on the contents of this Agreement or its execution, the parties shall negotiate with each other as soon as possible.
(3) The exercise or performance of any rights or provisions of this Service Agreement does not constitute a waiver of the foregoing rights or rights.
(4) The remainder of this Agreement shall remain in force and binding if any of the terms of this Agreement are wholly or partly void or do not have enforceability for any reason whatsoever.
Questions or Suggestions.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Terms of Service please contact us by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com